Asian Bok Choy Recipe
by Callie England
Asian recipes are healthy, delicious and affordable at the same time. Bok choy is a good source of vitamin K, vitamin C, folic acid, potassium and several other antioxidants. This can be used as a side to any of your favorite dish.
- 4 cup chopped bok choy
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- 1 T sesame oil
- 1 T miso (I use yellow)
- 1 T maple syrup (sub honey or agave)
- 1 T rice vinegar
- 1-2 t red curry paste
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground chili paste
- Set chopped bok choy aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk remaining ingredients together.
- Dress bok choy with marinade and place in refrigerator for a few hours – or even better, overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with white and/or black sesame seeds.
If you are interested in the story behind this recipe and additional tips, please visit Callie’s website at www.rawxy.com.
(Callie England is passionate about raw (and sometimes cooked) vegan food. She is experienced in creating raw food recipes that taste delicious and look great. She is a regular contributor at foodbuzz.com, and she also regularly updates her blog at www.rawxy.com to share ideas about healthy recipes that can be prepared within a budget.)